torsdag den 7. november 2013

The cold is coming!

Today's been an average normal day so far. School's just been filled with tests and preparations for our project week. It's getting freezing over here - I'll soon be forced to buy a pair of gloves. Winter has always one of my most favorite times of the year, but yet I also hate it. I just personally don't like snow, and it's so freaking cold - except if I'm going skiing, then it's amazing! And I'm just that kinda guy, who hates cold weather. Too bad I live in Denmark. Our summers only go to like 20 degrees Celsius, our taxes are high as hell, our language is unusable out of the country, and we're only 5.5 million people. Yet it's rated as one of the happiest countries in the world - pretty ironic, right?

If any guys wanna see anything special in the blog, make sure to leave a comment, and I'll get right back to you!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar