tirsdag den 12. november 2013

Nighttime

So the end of the day is coming closer, and in just a few hours I'll be sleeping! I hope you guys have had a great day, and for those of you, whose day is starting - have a great day!

I'm still killing myself with my guitar trying to learn fireflies by Sungha Jung - but it's going a lot better, than it was two days ago, when I started - obviously. If not, I had been kinda sad.. But yeah, my fingers are pretty sore from all the playing, so it's going to be nice getting some sleep and resting out.

It's been pretty quiet in the house, no arguments or trouble or anything like that - things are turning a bit around! Still a bit early to say so, but it's definitely going the right way at the moment. I don't really spend much time with my parents, and when I do, it's mostly cause they either tell us to come watch a movie, have a snack or at dinner. I've got my friends on Skype, texting with them on all sorts of different softwares, so they're pretty much taking over everything, and I feel a lot better like this. My parents have been great parents overall, but everyone have their flaws. And yeah, I'm getting older, getting into poverty - I guess it's just a part of growing up. As much as they don't like me spending much time with them, it annoys me just as much when they try to force me to it. It's just something, that I guess many parents can't really tell, but would help them a lot. If they would give me a bit more freedom to let myself choose what I want to do, when I want to do it, it might turn into something they like more. But as it is now, I don't see that changing.

Goodnight y'all!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar